Attracting and retaining great staff is a cornerstone of any business. At Redmako Learning, we want to help you with this endeavour, with opportunities including:
Hospitality Pre-Employment Program Placements
We recognise the risk & uncertainty that can plague taking on any new staff member which is why we developed the Pre-Employment Programs. These programs entail job seekers undertaking an intensive 2 week job readiness program, heavily focussing on practical skills. We then present Video Interviews of these available job seekers to Employers, who can avail of 4 weeks work experience. This 6 week program costs Employers absolutely NOTHING, so it’s really the perfect way to trial a job seeker, to ensure they’ll be a great fit for your business before potentially offering them a job.
Traineeships & Apprenticeships
if you’re an Employer who’s interested in improving your business’s profitability + improving the skill levels of your staff + potentially attracting Government financial incentives, you need to consider having Traineeships & Apprenticeships as part of your people/HR strategy. Redmako Learning offers Certificate level training to school-based and non-school-based staff. We can train your current staff or help you recruit new school-based trainees or apprentices. Redmako Learning conducts these programs vocationally in your workplace to mitigate any off-site requirement of your staff & disruption to your business. Developing & growing your team is a KEY strategy for retention, plus you’ll enjoy the benefit of having higher quality, trained staff members who are more confident & highly skilled. Other benefits include:
- Training is completed in the workplace, which means your staff are in your store, not in a classroom.
- Simple, time-effective process. We’ll guide you through the required paperwork.
- We provide a free recruitment service for any school-based trainees you would like to have in your store.
- Our trainers are industry veterans with a wealth of experience, so we know what we’re talking about, how to answer your questions and how to make your team’s learning super relevant.
- Our trainers will help your staff one-on-one with anything they need help with, and will visit them every month for a 2 hour training session.
- Our training is tailored to your business. Your staff will learn what they need to be successful in your business – e.g. if you’re a coffee shop we’ll dedicate extra units to teaching them about coffee.
- We care about you, your staff and your business.
- We have great relationships with students, schools, workplaces and Government agencies to help facilitate the process, making it as easy as possible for you
Recognising & Rewarding Experienced Staff
Recognition & reward is widely regarded as THE number one way to reduce staff turnover, but it also carries other benefits including improving team culture & increasing performance. Redmako Learning can assist you recognise & reward your experienced staff via a process called Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). RPL is a process that credits existing skills and experience toward a nationally recognised certificate or diploma. Take the chance to recognise your experienced staff by discussing with Redmako Learning the eligibility criteria for RPL & potential funding options that could be available via varying State Government programs