Traineeships and Apprenticeships
Redmako Learning is a big believer of the value of Traineeships & Apprenticeships – recognising the work & life skills that can be attained via such, are foundation skills that will stay with students for life. Redmako Learning is very committed to delivering a very professional SAT experience for your students & school.
Vacancy Recruitment Process – Redmako Learning believes the learning journey in a Traineeship or Apprenticeship starts well before enrolment or sign-up. We work hard to identify a wide array of employers willing to take on a trainee or apprentice.However, we follow a legitimate recruitment process, instructing the student on how to prepare and put their best foot forward at an interview. Redmako Learning assist students prepare by providing interview guides and questions.We also send these guides to parents encouraging their support of their child via encouragement and practice.
Same, Same but Different – Redmako Learning stream our learning resources to flex to different venues, hence students may be doing the same qualification, but it could be constructed by widely varying units as determined by the >trainer upon assessing the resources available in the workplace.
Clustering of Units & Assessment – Repetition can be a wonderful tool in education, but it walks the fine line of boredom and disengagement. Redmako Learning works hard in curating all of their Learning resources to maximiseefficiencies and reduce the risk of disengagement by clustering units and assessment wherever possible. This enables much more efficient progression through the qualification & inspires ‘momentum’ which is the fuel that leads to higher completion rates.
Flexible Delivery – Redmako Learning can flex the program to be 100% delivered vocationally or blended, conducting some training & assessment at school and the balance at the workplace.
Dedicated Trainer & Tutor – All Redmako Learning trainees and apprentices are assigned a dedicated trainer & tutor. Their trainer will meet them face to face, monthly to inspire them on the subject matter and for assessment purposes. Their tutor will speak to them once to twice per month in between training sessions to ensure they’re progressing with their workbooks and online quizzes.
Reporting – we understand it’s critical for you to know the progress of your student within their traineeship or apprenticeship. Our commitment is to send you a monthly report of the progress/status of ALL students you have enrolled with Redmako Learning.
Benefits of completing a Traineeship or Apprenticeship
- Can help fast-track a student’s career
- Students Gain up to 8 points towards their Queensland Certificate of Education
- Improve students entry into university
- Gain a nationally-recognised qualification
- Students earn money while they learn
- Students learn what its link in a real work environment
- Combination of theoretical and practical learning
- Students grow in confidence and skill
- Learn from trainers who’ve had amazing careers and life experiences, often in a 1:1 training environment
- Have a dedicated trainer to help them face-to-face
- Easy-to-use online learning and assessment portal
- We firmly believe that school comes first – in other words, the student’s traineeship has to complement their school commitments, and not impede or disrupt them.